Study in Singapore
|Area||648 sq km|
|Language||Chinese, English, Malay, Tamil, Mandarin|
|Religion||Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Roman Catholic|
Study in Singapore
Singapore is a southeast Asian island nation, home to the port of Singapore, which is one of the five busiest ports in the world. The country hosts over five million people, 43% of which are born in foreign countries. Approximately 1,200 American students will study abroad in Singapore each year. Singapore is a popular tourist destination, where travelers can enjoy the local cuisine and casino resorts. Singapore recognizes the four official languages of Mandarin, Malay, English, and Tamil, more reasons to consider study abroad in Singapore.
Singapore student Visa (Pass) requirements for Bangladeshi:
• International student application form
• One Passport size photo (less than 6 months old)
• Visa application fee
• Bank Statements – ORIGINAL for the last 28 days from all sponsors
• All Academic Transcripts ( Certificates + Mark sheets -from SSC/ 10th class till the last degree obtained)
• Affidavit of Support to be given by the sponsor on Non-Judicial stamp paper
• Work experience certificate (If Available)
• Fixed Deposit Receipts (if necessary)
• Bank loan sanction letter (if necessary)
All Applicants are encouraged to submit application at least 2 months before the commencement of the course.
If the required documents are not in the English language, officially translated versions as well as copies in the originally language are required.
Proof of financial sources:
Bank statement for Singapore Student Visa
As per the Singapore student visa rules, all applicants have to show funds which must be minimum 1 day old from date of Student visa application for Singapore.
If the funds are as fixed deposit then, bank must issue a statement confirming the availability of same. Bank statement must be dated less than 30 days from the date of visa application.