08 Apr Study in Estonia (Schengen)
Study in Estonia (Schengen)
We do not charge before Visa.
Package Include: <span class=”text_exposed_show”>
• Application Fee ***
• University Registration Fee
• Insurance Fee (Swisscare)
• Bank Support
• Documentation Support (A to Z)
• Embassy Slot booking
• Visa Processing
• India Accommodation (excludes India transport & food)
• Air Ticket
• Service Charge
কেন পরবেন Estonia?
* Scholarships/Waiver on Tuition fees in Various Courses by Universities.
* Estonia is an e-society
* IT students are highly valued in Estonia.
* High quality degree programs taught fully in English
* Internationally accepted Degrees
* English language courses
* Work during study is allowed and possibility to stay in the country for 6 months to look for a job after graduation.
* Bachelor and Master’s Program.
* Very Reasonable Tuition fees & Living Expenses
* Schengen Country
* Full Member of European Union
Bachelor Program: Study gap maximum 4 years, SSC & HSC result not be below GPA 4.00/5.00</span>
Masters Program: Study gap maximum 10 years, Bachelor result not be below CGPA 3.00/4.00
Language Proficiency: Need IELTS overall score 5.5 and Student need capable to good speaking in English
Required Documents for Admission:
• Copy of Passport
• SSC, HSC & Bachelor Certificate & Transcript
• IELTS Certificate
• Medium of Instruction Certificate (for Masters)
• Two Recommendation Letter (for Masters)
• Motivation Latter (.docx file)
• Europass CV (.docx file)
Farmgate Office : Suit : 138, RH Homes Center,
Green Road, Farrmgate, Dhaka
Uttora Office : House #25, Road #9/C, Sector #5, Uttara, Dhaka-1230, Bangladesh
Asia Zone Office (China) : 3 Sanxingyuan, Unit-1, Jiufeng, Jiufeng Street, Hongshan District, Postal Code -430070, Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
Head Office (Australia):6/ 800 Warrigal Rd, Malvern East, Victoria- 3145, Melbourne, Australia