Why study in Czech Republic?
- One of the best educational systems in Europe
The high quality and tradition of the Czech education and research is widely recognized, especially when it comes to studying Science, Engineering or Medicine in the Czech Republic. Charles University in Prague, the country’s capital, was founded in 1348 and is the oldest university in Central Europe. The Accreditation Commission and the Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports are responsible for evaluating the quality of various aspects of higher education.
- Free tuition if you study in Czech
Whatever your nationality is, if you study a course taught entirely in Czech at a public or state institution in the Czech Republic, tuition fees are free, according to the country’s law. Admission costs are the only enrolment costs you will have to endure, unless you decide to extend your studies beyond a certain duration limit, to take another course than the one you originally applied to or study in a different language than Czech.
- Excellent quality-price ratio
- Copies of diplomas received from a tertiary institution or university (scanned).
- Graduate Program English Language Requirement (optional).
- An official transcript of all university-level courses taken in previous university.
by 5(cm) passport-sized photographs (two).
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests. (if available), Photocopy of the student’s international travel passport.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Academic transcripts for masters & PhD students
- Receipt of tuition payment.
- C Republic / English language knowledge certificate (if any).
- A letter of Acceptance issued by the tertiary education institution.
- Curriculum vitae which must include your name, phone contact details, educational backgrounds, level of professional experience (if any), academic honors, awards and research publications (if any), leisure activities or hobbies, also references should be included.
- College or school leaving certificate.
- Signed letter of recommendation from two or more reputable people.
- Financial stability evidence.
- PhD program master thesis.
- Medical examination report which includes TB, X-Ray, and Hepatitis B etc. Also international students are required to tender a medical examination certificate or report of fitness to the tertiary education institution of interest.
- A brief sop which includes the students’ goals and interests based on research or academic career.
- A research project proposal which will be done during the doctorate/PhD studies.
STUDY IN CZECH LANGUAGE
By law, higher education at public and state institutions is free of charge for citizens of all nationalities. However, some fees might be requested: fees for administration of admission proceedings, fees for extending the duration of study beyond a set limit and fees for study in a foreign language. Private institutions of higher education can fix their own fees. Follow our website section Language to find out more about studying the Czech language!
STUDY IN OTHER LANGUAGES
Would you like to study in another language? Czech higher education is still really affordable for you! The tuition fees differ from 0 - 22,350 USD per year. The exact amount depends on the respective institution and study program. There are several courses taught in English or in another foreign language.
Follow our website section Program to find out more and to choose the right.